Author, novelist, and philosopher, Ayn Rand’s words were simple, yet endlessly influential. Here are ten of the most powerful quotes from Ayn Rand that will change your perception about life!
In this article
- 1 1. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
- 2 2. The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
- 3 3. “God.. a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man’s power to conceive.”
- 4 4. “I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
- 5 5. “The purpose of morality is to teach you not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.”
- 6 6. “Evil requires the sanction of the victim”
- 7 7. “Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.”
- 8 8. “Man’s unique reward, however, is that while animals survive by adjusting themselves to their background, man survives by adjusting his background to himself.”
- 9 9. “I regret nothing. There have been things I missed, but I ask no questions, because I have loved it, such as it has been, even the moments of emptiness, even the unanswered and that I loved it is the unanswered in my life.
- 10 10. “Don’t fool yourself, my dear. You’re much worse than a bitch. You’re a saint. Which shows why saints are dangerous and undesirable.”