Insurance is a booming business in the U.S. Last year, $1.2 trillion in net premiums were written. Life and health insurance accounted for 52% of that while property and casualty insurance accounted for the other 48%. But what if you invest in insurance to protect yourself against a loss and then nothing ever happens? Then, you’ve paid for nothing. […]
Copyright 2022 SuperMoney, LLC. All rights reserved.
*SuperMoney is not responsible for third party products, services, sites, recommendations, endorsements, reviews, etc. All products, logos, and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Their use does not signify or suggest the endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship, of or by SuperMoney or them of us.
Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. This editorial content is not provided by any financial institution.
SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). SuperMoney strives to provide a wide array of offers for our users, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
We endeavor to ensure that the information on this site is current and accurate but you should confirm any information with the product or service provider and read the information they can provide.
† To check the rates and terms you qualify for, one or more soft credit pulls will be done by SuperMoney, and/or SuperMoney's lending partners, that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application at a lending partners' website, they will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit.