Grow your business. Help your customers finance any product up to $100k
SuperMoney’s simple and fast financing solutions can help you close the sale
- Boost your sales by offering your customers instant loan preapprovals no extra cost.
- Give your customers more time to pay, so they can afford higher-quality products and services.
- Fix your cashflow problems. Stop chasing invoices. Get paid up front and let our lending partners worry about collecting payments.
- One short form. Clients will see what terms, rates, and loan amounts they qualify for with multiple lenders.
- Soft credit pull. Applying for credit will not hurt your clients’ credit score.
- Approvals in seconds. Backend office reporting access. You’ll know when your client is approved and funded.
- No dealer or discount fees.
Complete the form below and let’s get started.
How does SuperMoney’s contractor financing help you?
SuperMoney gives you the power to close more deals. Faster. No additional cost.
Offering a co-branded financing program will allow you to
- reduce overhead cost,
- minimize risk,
- and increase sales.
We offer specialized contractor financing programs for home improvement, swimming pools, and trade schools.
How does SuperMoney contractor financing work?
- Insert a link to our online application form.
- Your client receives a list of preapproved offers.
- Clients select a lender, receive the funds, and pay for your product.
That’s it. You will know when the customer is approved and funded.
Here’s why your business needs a contractor financing program
A study by Forrester Consulting reported an 18% increase in sales and 21% higher average orders (source) when companies offered to finance products and services. The same study reported an 814% return on investment for companies that implemented a flexible payment option.
So why don’t all companies offer flexible payments to clients? These programs typically come with hefty implementation costs. The Forrester study analyzed a financing program that cost an average of $14,000 to introduce. SuperMoney has $0 implementation costs.
Partnering with SuperMoney won’t cost you a dime. You will get the benefits of offering a financing program with none of the costs.
Compare SuperMoney’s no-cost contractor financing to what other financing programs charge.
Do the math. More leads + more sales + larger average job size + fewer cancellations at no additional cost to you or your clients.
Finally a true win-win formula for contractor financing.
There are two main types of customers. Those who pay in cash and those who prefer low monthly payments. Cater for both customers with $0 overhead. If you don’t, your competitors will.
Click here to get started. It’s free.