What’s worse than breaking your budget with build-your-own salad bars or fast food drive-thrus? Or not having lunch at all? Knowing that you could’ve packed your own lunch with a little time, and not very much money.
We’ve picked eight delicious and frugal lunch ideas we found on Pinterest. Need it cheap? Need it fast? We’ve got you covered.
1. Wrap it Up: Chorizo and Fried Egg Wrap
2. Gluten-Free Grab n Go: Mediterranean Quinoa Salad in a Jar
3. Frugal Lunch For Kids: Bento Box on a Budget
4. Skip the Food Cart: Chili Rubbed Skirt Steak Tacos
5. 80 Cents Per Serving: Tuna and Avocado Sandwich
Who wants to be the guy who’s eating a tuna sandwich at the office? At only 80 cents, with a meaty tuna salad and sliced avocado, I do!
6. Feeling Fancy: Shrimp Feta Cobb Salsa
7. For Those Chilly Days: 5 Ingredient Potato Soup
8. Fresh and Light: Banh Mi Bites
Brenda Harjala is a personal finance writer at SuperMoney. She specializes in personal finance topics such as budgeting, debt settlement and money management. Brenda has a B.A. in Scientific and Technical Communication from Michigan Technical University.