in Auto Loans
Mostly not recommended
Would you recommend myAutoloan to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
myAutoloan is an Internet-based finance marketplace that facilitates the matching of consumers and national lenders by providing individuals with up to four loan offers, which are presented in real time. The company operates in the continental U.S. and has an A+ rating from the BBB. myAutoloan is a subsidiary of Horizon Digital Finance, LLC, which was founded in 2003, is privately held and is based in Irving, Texas.
How Do myAutoloan's Auto Loans Work?
With myAutoloan, you can apply for a loan to cover a new car purchased from a dealer, a used car purchased from a dealer, a used car purchased from a private party, a lease buyout or refinancing needs.
Interested applicants can fill out an online form and, often within minutes, applicants will receive up to four offers from national lenders. With these initial offers, applicants aren’t guaranteed approval. If you receive an offer you like, you’ll be required to submit additional information before receiving a finalized offer.
What Are myAutoloan’s Auto Loans Rates?
myAutoloan rates can vary from 1.99% APR to 27% APR based on the type of loan and an applicant’s credit history.
- For a new auto loan, rates start at 2.19% APR.
- For a used auto loan, rates start at 2.56% APR.
- For an auto refinancing loan, rates start at 1.99% APR.
- For a private party auto loan, rates start at 2.25% APR.
- For a lease buyout, rates start at 2.05% APR.
How Much Money Can I Borrow from myAutoloan Auto Loans?
With myAutoloan, loan amounts can range from $8,000 to $100,000 and loan terms can range from 24 to 72 months.
What Is myAutoloan's Application Process Like?
Completing a myAutoloan application is easy: you simply select your offer type and submit some personal information. Then, usually within minutes, you'll receive up to four offers from national lenders. If you like one of the offers presented, you can select that offer and provide additional application information to receive a final decision.
How Are myAutoloan Auto Loans Better than Other Auto Loans?
- myAutoloan offers up to four offers from national lenders.
- myAutoloan offers competitive rates.
- The application process is speedy and you’ll often receive answers within minutes.
- There are no loan application fees.
Other Services by myAutoloan
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- 1099 Misc. Income
- Direct Deposit (W2, SSA, SSDI)
- Payroll Check or Prepaid Card
- Active Duty Military
- Employed Full-Time
- Employed Part-Time
- U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Permanent Resident
- Recent Pay Stubs
- Driver License (or other photo ID)
- Proof of citizenship/residence (Green Card)
- Automatic Payments
- Check by mail