Where does AutoCashUSA do business?
AutoCashUSA is a direct lender based in Atlanta, GA. It was founded in 2001 and offers access to auto title loans in 20 states across the USA.
What rates does AutoCashUSAcharge?
AutoCashUSA offers auto title loans with APRs starting at 36% and up to 360%.
Does AutoCashUSA charge an origination fee?
No, AutoCashUSA does not charge a loan origination fee.
A loan origination fee is what some lenders charge for processing, underwriting, and funding a loan. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, choose lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
Does AutoCashUSA charge a late fee?
No, AutoCashUSA will not charge you a late fee.
Does AutoCashUSA charge prepayment fees?
No, AutoCashUSA does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to pay the loan off early.
How much can you borrow from AutoCashUSA?
Loan amounts start at $300 and go up to $15,000.
What do you need to qualify for a loan with AutoCashUSA?
- Applicants with a credit score of at least 300 can apply for a loan via AutoCashUSA.
To qualify for a loan, you must have a clean title of your vehicle. In other words, you must be the undisputed owner of the vehicle. You can't have any liens or levies from creditors or other parties on your vehicle's title. Don't worry, there are other lenders who will consider borrowers who don't have a clean title.
- Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for a loan.
- AutoCashUSA will also consider borrowers who are unemployed as long as they have an annual income of $15,000 or higher.
- AutoCashUSA only considers borrowers who are employed and have an annual income of $15,000 or higher.
To qualify, applicants may need to provide the following documentation:
- Driver's license
- Proof of citizenship or residence permit
- Recent pay stubs
- Recent bank statements
- The minimum age to apply for a loan with AutoCashUSA is 18.
- Active duty servicemembers and their covered dependents cannot apply for a loan via AutoCashUSA. The Military Lending Act prohibits lenders from charging servicemembers more than a 36% APR.
Note that AutoCashUSA allows borrowers to use a co-signer. This means you could qualify without meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned above. However, you will need a friend or relative who does qualify and is willing to guarantee the loan.
What is the estimated funding time for an auto title loan via AutoCashUSA?
AutoCashUSA will typically provide a credit approval decision in less than an hour and fund the loan within 0 and 1 days.
Does AutoCashUSA report loan payments to credit bureaus?
AutoCashUSA does not report to any of the credit bureaus. Lenders are not required to report to the credit bureaus. However, making regular payments to a lender that reports to one or more credit bureaus may help you improve your credit score.
Clean Title Required
Credit Score Range
300 - 600
Employment Statuses Considered
- Employed Full-Time
- Employed Part-Time
Immigration Status Considered
- U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Permanent Resident
Joint Loan Applications Accepted
Minimum Annual Income
Supported Income Types
- 1099 Misc. Income
- Cash / Other
- Direct Deposit (W2, SSA, SSDI)
- Payroll Check or Prepaid Card
- Clear title
- Vehicle paid off
Verification Documents Required?
- Proof of Income
- Recent Pay Stubs
- Driver License (or other photo ID)
- Proof of citizenship/residence
No Late Fees
No Origination Fee
No Prepayment Fee
$300 - $15000
36% - 360%
SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
No reviews found.
Be the first to write a review for this company!
Write a Review
Other Auto Title Loans companies