Where does Automobile Club of Southern California do business?
Automobile Club of Southern California is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA. The company was established in 1900 and offers boat insurance in 1 state in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does Automobile Club of Southern California offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Automobile Club of Southern California offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
What benefits does Automobile Club of Southern California offer?
Automobile Club of Southern California offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What is the financial strength rating of Automobile Club of Southern California?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Automobile Club of Southern California scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
3333 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Automobile Club of Southern California
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage
- Fishing Equipment & Carry-On Items
- 24/7 Phone Availability
- Locally Available Agents