Where does Country Financial do business?
Country Financial is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Bloomington, IL. The company was established in 1925 and offers boat insurance in 19 states in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does Country Financial offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Country Financial offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Country Financial offer?
Country Financial offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Country Financial?
When you ask for a quote with Country Financial, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts you can claim that are specific to boat insurance.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Country Financial.
What is the financial strength rating of Country Financial?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Country Financial scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
1701 N. Towanda Ave
Bloomington, IL 61701 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Country Financial
- North Dakota
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|
|Available 24/7 by Phone|