Where does Plymouth Rock Assurance do business?
Plymouth Rock Assurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Boston, MA. The company was established in 1982 and offers boat insurance in 5 states in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does Plymouth Rock Assurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Plymouth Rock Assurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Plymouth Rock Assurance offer?
Plymouth Rock Assurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What is the financial strength rating of Plymouth Rock Assurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Plymouth Rock Assurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
695 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Plymouth Rock Assurance
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|On-Water Towing and Labor|