Where does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account do business?
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account is based in Birmingham, AL. It was founded in 1964 and offers checking accounts services in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BBVA Compass ClearConnect offer?
The APY of an account is the annual rate of return taking into account compounding interest and assuming your money remains in the account for a full year. BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. So you don't have to worry about fees from eroding your interest earnings.
What features and perks does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features.
Free debit card - Enjoy the convenience of a debit card without the extra fees. Debit cards make it easier to control your spending because unlike credit cards you can only spend what you already have in your account.
Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
Mobile Banking - BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
Savings account - BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account allows you link your checking account to a savings account. Connecting your checking account to a savings account reduces friction and makes it easier to put aside money toward savings on a regular basis.
Zero liability policy - You will never be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made from your account or using your account information.
What fees does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charge?
Here is a list of the potential fees attached to this account:
First the good news. This account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- International bank transfers come with a $15 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- If you withdraw cash from an out-of-network ATM you will be charged a $3 fee.
- If you lose your debit card, get ready to pay a $5 charge.
- Keep an eye on your balance when making payments. BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charges a $38 fee.
- An overdraft on your account will trigger a $38 fee per item.
- BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $3 charge.
- Stop payment orders cost $25 a pop.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
15 South 20th Street
Birmingham, AL 35233 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by BBVA Compass ClearConnect
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Non-Residents Through Entities Incorporated in the U.S.
- U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Permanent Resident
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Identity
- U.S. Tax Identification Number
- Debit Card
- FDIC Member
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Zero Liability Policy