Where does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account do business?
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account is based in Birmingham, AL. It was founded in 1964 and offers checking accounts services in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BBVA Compass offer?
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $55 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $3 charge.
15 South 20th Street
Birmingham, AL 35233 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by BBVA Compass
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$25|
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$0|
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$0|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$0|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$3|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$12|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$32|
|Early Account Closure||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$15|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$5|
|Stop Payment Fee||$30|
|Check Image Service||$5|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||3%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$55|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$10|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$15|
|Bank Account Features||
BBVA Compass Checking Accounts
ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
Be the first to rate