First National Bank of Omaha Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account do business?
First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account is based in Omaha, NE. It was founded in 1857 and offers checking accounts services in 7 states across the USA.
First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does First National Bank of Omaha offer?
First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does First National Bank of Omaha Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
16th & Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68197 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by First National Bank of Omaha
- South Dakota
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee