in Credit Repair Firms from CreditRepair.com
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend CreditRepair.com to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does CreditRepair.com do business?
CreditRepair.com is a credit repair firm based in Seattle, WA. The company was founded in 1997 and offers credit repair services to clients in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Credit repair companies help clients improve their credit scores by disputing questionable negative items, such as late payments, collections, charge-offs, and bankruptcies, on their credit reports.
What does CreditRepair.com do?
CreditRepair.com offers credit repair services that help consumers improve their credit score by educating them about how credit reporting works and disputing errors and aged debts with credit reporting agencies.
These services include the following perks and benefits:
- 24-hour account access: Check the status of your account any time you want.
- Credit monitoring and identity theft protection: Protect your credit by monitoring your report and checking for signs of identity theft.
- Credit score updates: Check out the credit scores that lenders, employers, and landlords see when considering applications.
- Fraud alerts: CreditRepair.com will help you place a fraud alert on your credit report.
- Cancel anytime: No need to commit to a never ending contract. Cancel your account whenever you want.
This company employs in-house licensed legal staff who can help you navigate the murky waters of federal credit reporting laws.
What does CreditRepair.com charge?
This company charges a flat fee for its services, so you won't get any surprises in your bill.
CreditRepair.com charges a monthly fee of $99.95. Users must pay a setup fee of $14.99.
Does CreditRepair.com offer a money back guarantee?
No, CreditRepair.com does not offer a refund to customers.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Flat Rate Pricing|
|Initial Processing Fee||$14.99|
|Licensed Legal Staff|
|Registered with Attorney General|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Repair Benefits||
|Credit Score Updates|