Credit repair companies help clients improve their credit scores by disputing questionable negative items, such as late payments, collections, charge-offs, and bankruptcies, on their credit reports.
Where does Lexington Law do business?
Lexington Law is a credit repair firm based in North Salt Lake, UT. The company was founded in 1991 and offers credit repair services to clients in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What does Lexington Law do?
Lexington Law offers credit repair services that help consumers improve their credit score by educating them about how credit reporting works and disputing errors and omissions with credit reporting agencies.
These services include the following perks and benefits:
- 24-hour account access: Check the status of your account any time you want.
- Credit monitoring and identify theft protection: Protect your credit by monitoring your report and checking for signs of identity theft.
- Credit score updates: Check out the credit scores that lenders, employers, and landlords see when considering applications.
- Fraud alerts: Lexington Law will help you place a fraud alert on your credit report.
- Free credit report: Get full access to your credit reports, not just a curated summary.
- Cancel anytime: No need to commit to a never ending contract. Cancel your account whenever you want.
Users are assigned a dedicated account manager to offer assistance and advice through the credit repair process.
This company gives you access to in-house licensed legal staff who can help you navigate the murky waters of federal credit reporting laws.
Lexington Law has registered with the Attorney General's Office in states that require it. In some states, this involves placing a bond that can be used to provide compensation for damages in cases of license law violations.
What does Lexington Law charge?
Lexington Law charges an average monthly fee of $109.95. Users must pay a setup fee of $89.95.
This company charges a flate fee for its services, so you won't get any surprises in your bill.
Does Lexington Law offer a money back guarantee?
Initial Processing Fee
Flat Rate Pricing
Credit Bureau Reporting
Credit Repair Benefits
- 24 Hour Account Access
- Credit Counseling
- Credit Monitoring / Identify Theft Protection
- Credit Score Updates
- Fraud Alerts
- Free Credit Report
- No Contract / Cancel Anytime
Credit Score Updates
SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
Other Credit Repair Firms companies