CuraDebt Systems, LLC is a debt settlement and credit counseling provider based in Hollywood, Florida. It was founded in 2000 by Eric Pemper, a UCSA graduate who is still the company’s CEO. CuraDebt has provided debt relief services to over 20,000 individuals and businesses nationwide. The firm is a member of the US Chamber of Commerce, the American Fair Credit Council, AFCC, and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators, IAPDA.
What Type Of Debt Relief Services Does CuraDebt Offer?
CuraDebt provides in-house debt settlement, debt consolidation, and tax debt negotiation services. The methods used to settle cases vary depending on the type of debt and financial circumstances of each client. Services offered include credit counseling, debt consolidation, bankruptcies, and tax debt relief for state and IRS debts.
As well as providing tax debt relief, CuraDebt also offers assistance with audits, IRA rollover issues, and filing tax returns.
How Does CuraDebt Work?
CuraDebt has a large team of debt and tax relief experts that includes tax attorneys, certified public accountants, and enrolled agents.
CuraDebt gives new clients a free consultation with a debt relief expert to determine their needs and whether they qualify for debt relief. CuraDebt helps in cases of back taxes, business taxes, trust fund penalties, wage garnishments, tax liens, and foreign corporation issues.
In cases of debt settlement, CuraDebt collects payments from debtors and deposits them in a settlement fund. The settlement fund is then used to negotiate a reduction of debts directly with the creditors. Tax debt relief is provided by tax attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents who negotiate with states and the IRS.
How Much Do CuraDebt's Services Cost?
Fees vary depending on the services provided and the size of the debt. CuraDebt does not charge a monthly fee. Clients are only charged a fee when their case is settled. The average cost is less than 21% of the total debt. For instance, if you owe $10,000, and CuraDebt manages to reduce your debt by 50%, you will pay your creditors $5,000 and CuraDebt $2,100.
What Is the Minimum Debt CuraDebt Will Consider?
CuraDebt will consider customers with $5,000 or more in debt. It encourages people with smaller debts to pay off their debt with a personal loan.
How Is CuraDebt Better Than Other Debt Settlement Companies?
CuraDebt provides the following advantages:
- It is accredited by the AFCC, the IAPDA, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Has helped over 20,000 clients since it was founded in 2000.
- Employs tax attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents. Two of their enrolled agents used to work for the IRS.
- It offers a wide selection of debt relief and tax relief services: including bankruptcy, debt management, credit counseling audit assistance, and tax preparation.
- New clients receive a free initial consultation.
- CuraDebt doesn’t charge any fees until it has settled your account.
- Excellent customer service.
On the other hand:
- CuraDebt does not provide a money-back guarantee.
- Does not take on customers with less than $5,000 in debt.