Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Allstate to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Allstate is a major company in home insurance. In 2014, it took third place in the number of direct premiums written ($28.9 billion). It has been in business since 1931, has an A- rating with the BBB, an A+ rating with A.M. Best, and has $108.5 billion in assets.
What Coverage Does Allstate Home Insurance Offer?
- Allstate provides a wide selection of property insurance policies, such as home insurance, condo insurance, landlord insurance, mobile home insurance, and renters insurance.
- Clients can add extra features to their home insurance, such as:
- Claim RateGuard, which stops your home insurance premium from going up if you file a claim
- Flood insurance
- Manufactured home insurance
- Personal umbrella policy.
What Discounts Can Allstate Clients Apply For?
- Allstate clients who don’t make claims on their home insurance receive a discount of up to 20% on their premium.
- If you bundle your home policy with car insurance, you could save up to 30%.
- Customers who enroll in Allstate’s automatic payments program (Easy pay plan) can save up to 5%.
- Signing up for a new policy before your current one expires could save you up to 10%.
- New homes are less likely to be on the business end of a claim. So if you purchase a newly constructed home, you could save up to 10%.
- Install a home security system and you could save up to 15%.
- For the first two years, new customers can qualify for up to 10% off their regular premium.
- Clients who are older than 55 and in retirement can receive discounts of up to 10%.
How Does Allstate Compare To Other Home Insurance Companies?
Allstate does not always have the cheapest rates but it does offer reliable coverage and competitive rates. It is generous when it comes to discounts. If you play your cards right you could receive prime home insurance coverage at discount prices.
Allstate’s use of local agents offers policyholders a useful edge on DIY policyholders. Agents can help explaining coverage, finding discounts, educating clients on preventive care, and assisting during the claims process.
2775 Sanders Road,
Northbrook, IL 60062 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Allstate
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Alarm System
- Home Buyer
- Home Monitoring System
- Smoke Detectors
- Advance Purchase / Early Shopper
- Automatic Payment
- Claims Free
- Multiple Policy
- New Customer / Competitor Transfer
- Dwelling Coverage
- Guest Medical Protection
- Liability Coverage
- Other Structures Coverage
- Personal Property Protection
- Reimbursed Living Expenses
- Business Property Protection
- Earthquake Coverage
- Electronic Data Recovery Coverage
- Flood Coverage
- Green Improvement Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage
- Valuable Items
- Yard and Garden Coverage
- 24/7 Phone Availability
- Locally Available Agents
- Digital Claims Reporting