Where does Freeway Insurance do business?
Freeway Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Huntington Beach, CA. The company was founded in 1987 and offers home insurance in 9 states in the USA.
What is the financial strength rating of Freeway Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
SuperMoney does not have enough data to provide a financial rating for Freeway Insurance.
What types of coverage does Freeway Insurance offer?
Home insurance includes a wide range of coverages. One of the best ways to saving money on your home insurance is to only pay for the coverage you need. Freeway Insurance offers the following types of home insurance coverage:
- Dwelling Coverage: Also called "dwelling insurance." This is the part of your homeowner's insurance policy that helps pay for the rebuilding or the repair of the physical structure of your home if it's damaged by a covered hazard.
- Guest Medical Protection: This helps visitors who are injured on your property. It can help cover the necessary medical expenses in an accident, regardless of who's at fault. Medical expenses covered usually include costs like ambulance rides, X-rays, surgical procedures, and hospital stays. Note that guest medical coverage doesn't apply to anyone who lives in the home or is listed on your policy.
- Liability Coverage: The personal liability coverage within your homeowner's policy offers coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you or covered residents of your household are legally responsible.
- Other Structures Coverage: This covers structures on the residence premises separated from the dwelling by a clear space or connected to the dwelling by a fence, utility line, or related connection. Examples include a detached garage, tool shed, driveway, swimming pool, gazebo, or fence.
- Personal Property Protection: This insurance protects the items in your home, like your furniture. If they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses: This coverage reimburses the insured for the cost of maintaining a comparable standard of living following a covered loss that exceeds the insured's normal expenses. For example, it could include an insured's motel bill while fire damage to the home is being repaired or replaced or until the insured moves to a permanent residence.
Freeway Insurance customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their home insurance policies:
- Earthquake Coverage: This covers some of the losses and damage that earthquakes can cause to your home, belongings, and other buildings on your property.
- Identity Theft Protection: This rider protects homeowners in the event of identity fraud and pays for the cost of restoring their identity.
- Watercraft Coverage: This rider provides protection from liability and damages caused by a boat. This may be enough if you have a small boat or if you only use it on your property. However, you may want to consider a separate boat insurance policy for larger boats and longer trips.
How can you save money on a Freeway Insurance home insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Freeway Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the property-specific discounts currently available.
- Alarm System
- Home Buyer
- Home Security or Protective Devices
- Home Monitoring System
- Smoke Detectors
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Freeway Insurance.
What additional benefits does Freeway Insurance offer?
Freeway Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
7711 Center Ave #200
Huntington Beach, CA 92647 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Freeway Insurance
- New Jersey
- New York
|Home and Renters Insurance Riders||
|Available 24/7 by Phone|
|Home and Renters Insurance||