Where does Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. do business?
Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. is an insurance carrier based in Flint, MI. The company was founded in 1908 and offers home insurance in 1 state in the USA.
What is the financial strength rating of Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co.?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
What types of coverage does Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. offer?
Home insurance includes a wide range of coverages. One of the best ways to saving money on your home insurance is to only pay for the coverage you need. Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. offers the following types of home insurance coverage:
- Dwelling Coverage: Also called "dwelling insurance." This is the part of your homeowner's insurance policy that helps pay for the rebuilding or the repair of the physical structure of your home if it's damaged by a covered hazard.
- Guest Medical Protection: This helps visitors who are injured on your property. It can help cover the necessary medical expenses in an accident, regardless of who's at fault. Medical expenses covered usually include costs like ambulance rides, X-rays, surgical procedures, and hospital stays. Note that guest medical coverage doesn't apply to anyone who lives in the home or is listed on your policy.
- Liability Coverage: The personal liability coverage within your homeowner's policy offers coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you or covered residents of your household are legally responsible.
- Other Structures Coverage: This covers structures on the residence premises separated from the dwelling by a clear space or connected to the dwelling by a fence, utility line, or related connection. Examples include a detached garage, tool shed, driveway, swimming pool, gazebo, or fence.
- Personal Property Protection: This insurance protects the items in your home, like your furniture. If they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses: This coverage reimburses the insured for the cost of maintaining a comparable standard of living following a covered loss that exceeds the insured's normal expenses. For example, it could include an insured's motel bill while fire damage to the home is being repaired or replaced or until the insured moves to a permanent residence.
Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their home insurance policies:
- Identity Theft Protection: This rider protects homeowners in the event of identity fraud and pays for the cost of restoring their identity.
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage: This coverage helps you repair water damage from overflowing drains and sewers, broken sump pumps, and damage that results from water moving from the ground up.
- Valuable Items: Valuable personal property coverage protects items such as expensive collections, engagement rings, watches, and other jewelry from theft, loss, or damage.
- Watercraft Coverage: This rider provides protection from liability and damages caused by a boat. This may be enough if you have a small boat or if you only use it on your property. However, you may want to consider a separate boat insurance policy for larger boats and longer trips.
- Yard and Garden Coverage: This endorsement offers expanded coverage for items like trees, landscaping, tools, and riding lawnmowers.
How can you save money on a Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. home insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co., make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the property-specific discounts currently available.
- Alarm System
- Home Security or Protective Devices
- Recent Home Improvements / New Roof
- Home Monitoring System
- Smoke Detectors
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co..
What additional benefits does Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. offer?
Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co. offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
1510 North Elms Road
Flint, MI 48532 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co.
|Home and Renters Insurance Riders||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Available 24/7 by Phone|
|Home and Renters Insurance||