QBE North AmericaUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend QBE North America to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does QBE North America do business?
QBE North America is an insurance carrier based in New York, NY. The company was founded in 1991 and offers home insurance in 35 states in the USA.
What is the financial strength rating of QBE North America?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
QBE North America scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
What types of coverage does QBE North America offer?
Home insurance includes a wide range of coverages. One of the best ways to saving money on your home insurance is to only pay for the coverage you need. QBE North America offers the following types of home insurance coverage:
- Dwelling Coverage: Also called "dwelling insurance." This is the part of your homeowner's insurance policy that helps pay for the rebuilding or the repair of the physical structure of your home if it's damaged by a covered hazard.
- Guest Medical Protection: This helps visitors who are injured on your property. It can help cover the necessary medical expenses in an accident, regardless of who's at fault. Medical expenses covered usually include costs like ambulance rides, X-rays, surgical procedures, and hospital stays. Note that guest medical coverage doesn't apply to anyone who lives in the home or is listed on your policy.
- Liability Coverage: The personal liability coverage within your homeowner's policy offers coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you or covered residents of your household are legally responsible.
- Other Structures Coverage: This covers structures on the residence premises separated from the dwelling by a clear space or connected to the dwelling by a fence, utility line, or related connection. Examples include a detached garage, tool shed, driveway, swimming pool, gazebo, or fence.
- Personal Property Protection: This insurance protects the items in your home, like your furniture. If they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.
QBE North America customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their home insurance policies:
- Assisted Living Coverage: As well as covering the usual personal property like furniture or jewelry, this rider can also cover hearing aids, false teeth, contact lenses, eyeglasses, medical alert devices, walkers or canes, and wheelchairs. You may also include personal liability coverage for residents and visitors with a choice of limits.
- Business Property Protection: This coverage protects business assets in the home. Adding this coverage may help cover inventory, such as cosmetics or kitchen supplies, temporarily stored in your home as you're preparing to sell it or deliver it to customers.
- Earthquake Coverage: This covers some of the losses and damage that earthquakes can cause to your home, belongings, and other buildings on your property.
- Identity Theft Protection: This rider protects homeowners in the event of identity fraud and pays for the cost of restoring their identity.
Personal Injury Liability Coverage: This protects you against bodily injury and property damage for which you or the residents of your home are responsible.
- Valuable Items: Valuable personal property coverage protects items such as expensive collections, engagement rings, watches, and other jewelry from theft, loss, or damage.
How can you save money on a QBE North America home insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with QBE North America, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the property-specific discounts currently available.
- Alarm System
- Home Security or Protective Devices
- Home Monitoring System
- Smoke Detectors
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with QBE North America.
What additional benefits does QBE North America offer?
QBE North America offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
Wall Street Plaza
88 Pine Street
New York, NY 10005 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by QBE North America
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota