Kwik Mortgage Corporation
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Kwik Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Kwik Mortgage Corporation Review
Where does Kwik Mortgage Corporation do business?
Kwik Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in S Plainfield, NJ. The company was founded in 1998 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 8 states.
How much can you borrow via Kwik Mortgage Corporation?
Kwik Mortgage Corporation allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Kwik Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Kwik Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Kwik Mortgage Corporation offer?
Kwik Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Kwik Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Kwik Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Jersey