Where does 1st Eagle Mortgage do business?
1st Eagle Mortgage is a direct lender based in Northfield, IL. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 1 state.
How much can you borrow via 1st Eagle Mortgage?
1st Eagle Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $100,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does 1st Eagle Mortgage offer?
1st Eagle Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does 1st Eagle Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 1st Eagle Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 1st Eagle Mortgage offer?
1st Eagle Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
What property usage types does 1st Eagle Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Eagle Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects