1st Financial IncUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend 1st Financial Inc to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does 1st Financial Inc do business?
1st Financial Inc is a direct lender based in Millersville, MD. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 9 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via 1st Financial Inc?
1st Financial Inc allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does 1st Financial Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 1st Financial Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 1st Financial Inc offer?
1st Financial Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 1st Financial Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Financial Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- South Carolina