360 Mortgage Group
in Home Purchase Mortgages from 360 Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 3.933%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
360 Mortgage Group Review
Where does 360 Mortgage Group do business?
360 Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Austin, TX. The company was founded in 2007 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via 360 Mortgage Group?
360 Mortgage Group allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does 360 Mortgage Group offer?
360 Mortgage Group offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.933% .
Does 360 Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 360 Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 360 Mortgage Group offer?
360 Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 360 Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 360 Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia