in Home Purchase Mortgages from ABLEnding, IncUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|APR||Starting at 3%|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
ABLEnding, Inc Review
Where does ABLEnding, Inc do business?
ABLEnding, Inc is a direct lender based in Scottsdale, AZ. The company was founded in 2000 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 2 states.
How much can you borrow via ABLEnding, Inc?
ABLEnding, Inc allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does ABLEnding, Inc offer?
ABLEnding, Inc offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does ABLEnding, Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, ABLEnding, Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does ABLEnding, Inc offer?
ABLEnding, Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does ABLEnding, Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. ABLEnding, Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects