Where does Academy Bank, N.A. do business?
Academy Bank, N.A. is based in Kansas City, MO. The company was founded in 1998 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Academy Bank, N.A.?
Academy Bank, N.A. allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $350,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Academy Bank, N.A.?
Academy Bank, N.A. offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does Academy Bank, N.A. offer?
Academy Bank, N.A. offers home loans with APRs starting at 4.49% and up to 18%.
Does Academy Bank, N.A. charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Academy Bank, N.A. may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Academy Bank, N.A. offer?
Academy Bank, N.A. offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Academy Bank, N.A. allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Academy Bank, N.A. allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Academy Bank, N.A.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia