Acadia Lending Group
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Acadia Lending GroupUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Acadia Lending Group Review
Where does Acadia Lending Group do business?
Acadia Lending Group is a direct lender based in Portland, ME. The company was founded in 2009 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 1 state.
How much can you borrow via Acadia Lending Group?
Acadia Lending Group allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Acadia Lending Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Acadia Lending Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Acadia Lending Group offer?
Acadia Lending Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Acadia Lending Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Acadia Lending Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home