Acceptance Capital Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated Visit Site
Acceptance Capital Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation do business?
Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in Spokane, WA. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation?
Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation offer?
Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia