Where does ACCESSbank do business?
ACCESSbank is based in Omaha, NE. The company was founded in 1974 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via ACCESSbank?
ACCESSbank allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does ACCESSbank offer?
ACCESSbank offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.565% .
Does ACCESSbank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, ACCESSbank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does ACCESSbank offer?
ACCESSbank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does ACCESSbank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. ACCESSbank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by ACCESSbank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia