Where does Accurate Mortgage Solutions do business?
Accurate Mortgage Solutions is a direct lender based in Canton, MI. The company was founded in 2004 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 1 state.
How much can you borrow via Accurate Mortgage Solutions?
Accurate Mortgage Solutions allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Accurate Mortgage Solutions offer?
Accurate Mortgage Solutions offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.063% .
Does Accurate Mortgage Solutions charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Accurate Mortgage Solutions may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Accurate Mortgage Solutions offer?
Accurate Mortgage Solutions offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Accurate Mortgage Solutions allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Accurate Mortgage Solutions allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home