Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Acre Mortgage & Financial, IncUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc Review
Where does Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc do business?
Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc is a direct lender based in Marlton, NJ. The company was founded in 1993 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 14 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc?
Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc offer?
Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina