in Home Purchase Mortgages from AFI FinancialUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 2.91%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,500,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
AFI Financial Review
Where does AFI Financial do business?
AFI Financial is a direct lender based in Boca Raton, FL. The company was founded in 1997 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 3 states.
How much can you borrow via AFI Financial?
AFI Financial allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does AFI Financial offer?
AFI Financial offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.91% .
Does AFI Financial charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AFI Financial may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AFI Financial offer?
AFI Financial offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AFI Financial allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AFI Financial allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties