AHC Lending is a trademark of American Heritage Capital (AHC): a direct mortgage lender based in Irving, Texas. It was founded in 2002 and has an A+ rating with the BBB. AHC Lending offers a wide selection of mortgage products at competitive rates and offers and guarantees a fast closing process.
AHC Lending provides fast loans to borrowers with fair to excellent credit. It has served over 13k borrowers and is authorized to operate as an FHA Direct Endorsement Lender by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. As of April 2016, AHC Lending is licensed to operate in California, Florida, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington State.
What Rates And Terms Does AHC Lending Offer?
AHC Lending offers FHA loans, refinances, jumbo loans, primary residence purchases, rental/investment properties, and second homes. Terms range from 5 to 30 years and clients can choose 5 or 7 adjustable rate mortgages (ARM).
Rates vary depending on the type of loan, credit rating of the borrower, and the going market rate. As of April 2016 these are the lowest interest rates available:
- 30-year fixed: 3.625% APR
- 15-year fixed: 2.875% APR
- 5-year ARM: 3.382% APR
- 7-year ARM: 3.401% APR
Notice AHC Lending does not charge lender fees.
What Is AHC Lending’s Process?
AHC Lending offers a fast closing process called RapidClose, which guarantees to close in 20 days or waive the first payment.
AHC Lending’s loan process is simple.
The loan process involves the following steps:
- Search loan programs online. Review interest rates and closing costs
- Complete the loan application and authorize a credit pull
- Sign initial disclosures and send loan documents
- Lock-In your rate and start the processing and underwriting stage
- Closing and Funding
What Advantages Does AHC Lending Offer Over Other Mortgage Lenders?
- AHC Lending is a direct lender, which means it does not depend on banks or other investors when processing home loans.
- Fast closing process (RapidClose is 20 days or less)
- Wide selection of mortgage products
- FHA-endorsed lender
- AHC considers borrowers with fair to excellent credit
- No lender fees