Where does All Island Mortgage & Funding do business?
All Island Mortgage & Funding is based in Smithtown, NY. The company was founded in 1989 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 10 states.
How much can you borrow via All Island Mortgage & Funding?
All Island Mortgage & Funding allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does All Island Mortgage & Funding charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, All Island Mortgage & Funding may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does All Island Mortgage & Funding offer?
All Island Mortgage & Funding offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does All Island Mortgage & Funding allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. All Island Mortgage & Funding allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by All Island Mortgage & Funding
- New Jersey
- New York