Allen Tate Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allen Tate MortgageUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 3.96%|
|Loan Amount||$35,000 - $5,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Allen Tate Mortgage Review
Where does Allen Tate Mortgage do business?
Allen Tate Mortgage is a direct lender based in Charlotte, NC. The company was founded in 1988 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 2 states.
How much can you borrow via Allen Tate Mortgage?
Allen Tate Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Allen Tate Mortgage offer?
Allen Tate Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.96% .
Does Allen Tate Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Allen Tate Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Allen Tate Mortgage offer?
Allen Tate Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Allen Tate Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allen Tate Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- North Carolina
- South Carolina