Allied Mortgage Group, IncUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc do business?
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc is a direct lender based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. The company was founded in 1993 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 32 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Allied Mortgage Group, Inc?
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Allied Mortgage Group, Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offer?
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allied Mortgage Group, Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia