in Home Purchase Mortgages from AmCap MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from AmCap Mortgage
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend AmCap Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
AmCap Mortgage Review
Where does AmCap Mortgage do business?
AmCap Mortgage is a direct lender based in Houston, TX. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 35 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via AmCap Mortgage?
AmCap Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does AmCap Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmCap Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmCap Mortgage offer?
AmCap Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmCap Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmCap Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia