American Financing Corporation
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Financing CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
American Financing Corporation Review
Where does American Financing Corporation do business?
American Financing Corporation is a direct lender based in Aurora, CO. The company was founded in 1999 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via American Financing Corporation?
American Financing Corporation allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does American Financing Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Financing Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Financing Corporation offer?
American Financing Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Financing Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Financing Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia