AmeriDream Mortgage Group
in Home Purchase Mortgages from AmeriDream Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
AmeriDream Mortgage Group Review
Where does AmeriDream Mortgage Group do business?
AmeriDream Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in The Colony, TX. The company was founded in 2006 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 2 states.
How much can you borrow via AmeriDream Mortgage Group?
AmeriDream Mortgage Group allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does AmeriDream Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmeriDream Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmeriDream Mortgage Group offer?
AmeriDream Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmeriDream Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriDream Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home