in Home Purchase Mortgages from Amerifirst FinancialUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 3.7%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Amerifirst Financial Review
Where does Amerifirst Financial do business?
Amerifirst Financial is based in Kalamazoo, MI. The company was founded in 1986 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 9 states.
How much can you borrow via Amerifirst Financial?
Amerifirst Financial allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Amerifirst Financial offer?
Amerifirst Financial offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.7% .
Does Amerifirst Financial charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Amerifirst Financial may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Amerifirst Financial offer?
Amerifirst Financial offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Amerifirst Financial allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Amerifirst Financial allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home