AmeriGO Home Lending
in Home Purchase Mortgages from AmeriGO Home LendingUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
AmeriGO Home Lending Review
Where does AmeriGO Home Lending do business?
AmeriGO Home Lending is a direct lender based in Cincinnati, OH. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 3 states.
How much can you borrow via AmeriGO Home Lending?
AmeriGO Home Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does AmeriGO Home Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmeriGO Home Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmeriGO Home Lending offer?
AmeriGO Home Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmeriGO Home Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriGO Home Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects