Amerisave Mortgage Corporation
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Amerisave Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
Amerisave Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Amerisave Mortgage Corporation
Would you recommend Amerisave Mortgage Corporation to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Mostly recommended|
|Loan Amount||Up to $417,000|
|APR||Starting at 3.011%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation Review
Where does Amerisave Mortgage Corporation do business?
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in Atlanta, GA. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Amerisave Mortgage Corporation?
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $417,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Amerisave Mortgage Corporation offer?
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.011% .
Does Amerisave Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Amerisave Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Amerisave Mortgage Corporation offer?
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Amerisave Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Amerisave Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia