Angel Oak Home Loans LLC
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Angel Oak Home Loans LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Angel Oak Home Loans LLC Review
Where does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC do business?
Angel Oak Home Loans LLC is based in Atlanta, GA. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 32 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Angel Oak Home Loans LLC?
Angel Oak Home Loans LLC allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Angel Oak Home Loans LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC offer?
Angel Oak Home Loans LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Angel Oak Home Loans LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina