Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Barton Creek Lending GroupUnaffiliated
Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Barton Creek Lending Group
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage Review
Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage is offered by Barton Creek Lending Group (NMLS #264320), a direct lender founded in 2003 and based in Austin, TX. Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage offers FHA, HARP, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Barton Creek Lending Group?
Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Barton Creek Lending Group offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (512) 943-2254.