Bayway Mortgage Group
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Bayway Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does Bayway Mortgage Group do business?
Bayway Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Jacksonville, FL. The company was founded in 2004 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 2 states.
How much can you borrow via Bayway Mortgage Group?
Bayway Mortgage Group allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Bayway Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bayway Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bayway Mortgage Group offer?
Bayway Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
What property usage types does Bayway Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bayway Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects