in Home Purchase Mortgages from Benchmark BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does Benchmark Bank do business?
Benchmark Bank is based in Frisco, TX. The company was founded in 1964 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 1 state.
How much can you borrow via Benchmark Bank?
Benchmark Bank allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Benchmark Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Benchmark Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Benchmark Bank offer?
Benchmark Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Benchmark Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Benchmark Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects