Blue Sky Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Blue Sky MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|APR||Starting at 3.4%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Blue Sky Mortgage Review
Where does Blue Sky Mortgage do business?
Blue Sky Mortgage is a direct lender based in Richland Hills, TX. The company was founded in 2005 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 3 states.
How much can you borrow via Blue Sky Mortgage?
Blue Sky Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Blue Sky Mortgage offer?
Blue Sky Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.4% .
Does Blue Sky Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Blue Sky Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Blue Sky Mortgage offer?
Blue Sky Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Blue Sky Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Blue Sky Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties