BNC National Bank
in Home Purchase Mortgages from BNC National BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
BNC National Bank Review
Where does BNC National Bank do business?
BNC National Bank is based in Glendale, AZ. The company was founded in 2001 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 3 states.
How much can you borrow via BNC National Bank?
BNC National Bank allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does BNC National Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, BNC National Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does BNC National Bank offer?
BNC National Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does BNC National Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BNC National Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- North Dakota