Where does Boardwalk Lending do business?
Boardwalk Lending is a direct lender based in Chesterfield, MO. The company was founded in 2004 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 2 states.
How much can you borrow via Boardwalk Lending?
Boardwalk Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Boardwalk Lending offer?
Boardwalk Lending offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does Boardwalk Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Boardwalk Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Boardwalk Lending offer?
Boardwalk Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Boardwalk Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Boardwalk Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Other Services by Boardwalk Lending