Bond Street Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Bond Street MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Bond Street Mortgage Review
Where does Bond Street Mortgage do business?
Bond Street Mortgage is a direct lender based in Paramus, NJ. The company was founded in 2009 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 12 states.
How much can you borrow via Bond Street Mortgage?
Bond Street Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Bond Street Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bond Street Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bond Street Mortgage offer?
Bond Street Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bond Street Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bond Street Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina