Box Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Box Home LoansUnaffiliated
Box Home LoansUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Box Home Loans
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Box Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|APR||Starting at 3.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Box Home Loans Review
Where does Box Home Loans do business?
Box Home Loans is a direct lender based in Lindon, UT. The company was founded in 2006 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 28 states.
How much can you borrow via Box Home Loans?
Box Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Box Home Loans offer?
Box Home Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.5% .
Does Box Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Box Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Box Home Loans offer?
Box Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Box Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Box Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina