Brazos National Bank
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Brazos National BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $417,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does Brazos National Bank do business?
Brazos National Bank is based in Dallas, TX. The company was founded in 1982 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Brazos National Bank?
Brazos National Bank allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $417,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Brazos National Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Brazos National Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Brazos National Bank offer?
Brazos National Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Brazos National Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Brazos National Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia